Landlord Rental Statement
Click on a number next to each section to see an explanation.
- Opening Balance - This is the balance carried forward on the landlord's account from the previous statement
- Income - The income section shows income received. For overseas landlords, it will also show any tax credits.
- Expenditure - This section shows expenditure that has been deducted from income, such as management fees, supplier invoices, and withheld tax.
- Landlord Payments - This section shows payments that have been made to the landlord's bank account.
- Closing Balance - This shows the funds that are left on the landlord account at the end of the statement. This includes any interest earned, funds on account for works and float withheld.
- Float Held - This shows the float amount that currently being held by the agent, usually for future invoices
- Reserve Funds - Funds retained against a specific works order in anticipation of the work being completed and the invoice recieved
- Pending Invoices - Invoices that have been raised but have yet to recieve payment for. If there is a pending invoice on any property at the time the statement is generated, this will appear.
- Invoices - Highlights all invoices raised against the landlord. This section provides more information on the invoices that also appear in the payments section of the statement. It also provides an invoice number for the landlord to use for accounting purposes. It is not a duplicate or additional charge.