- Availability: For Sale
- Type: Flat/Apartment
- Bedrooms: 1
Share this Property
All properties at The Convent are individual, each with its own secret heritage and historic architecture. Original features have been retained including gothic arches, stained glass windows and cathedral ceilings. The focal point of The Convent is the secluded and picturesque courtyard with cherry trees and fountain.
Named after a much loved nun, this captivating ground floor self-contained apartment is one of the only two in the development. It features a private rear sun terrace, open-plan kitchen and lounge, plus substantial master with family bathroom.
This property truly is exceptional throughout and viewing is highly advised.
Accessed by the communal inner lobby the entrance hall grants access to all rooms, to the left there is a useful store cupboard
OPEN PLAN KITCHEN LIVING ROOM
* Bespoke handmade walnut lined kitchen units
* Integrated Meile appliances, to include induction hob, oven, dishwasher, fridge/freezer.
* Silestone worktops
* Ceramic limestone floor tiles
*Stainless steel sink with silestone drainer
*Large format porcelain tiles
*Bi-folds door granting access to rear sun terrace
*Plug sockets and TV points
* Bespoke fully fitted built-in full height wardrobes to master bedroom
* Bespoke oversized doors: 44mm thick x 2134mm high
* Original framed historic windows
* Dressing area
*Views over the courtyard
* Lefory Brooks sanitary ware
* Multi-rail chrome towel rails
* Underfloor heating with electronic control
* Large wash hand basin
*Bespoke panelled bath with shower over and glass screen
ELECTRICAL & LIGHTING
* Contemporary satin Nickel sockets and switches throughout
* External lighting to front
* External power socket to each property
SECURITY & PEACE OF MIND
* 10 year BLP Insurance warranty (commenced on completion of build)
* NACOSS approved alarm system
* Secured coded automated gated entrance
* Dawn to dusk timed sensors to external communal lighting
* Stone paved patios to rear sun terrace
* Cotswold buff 20mm gravel
* Courtyards, landscaping & main driveway are maintained by Management Company (Bigwoods)
* LPG gas fed from a communal tank, which includes a watchman facility direct to supplier to maintain supply
* Mains water & sewerage
* Mains electricity
INTERNAL FINISHES & FEATURES
* Bespoke handmade oversized doors
* Bespoke architrave & skirting
* Bespoke handmade fully fitted wardrobes to master bedroom
* Nickel plated door furniture & electrical sockets/switch plates
* New painted timber double glazed casement windows/doors
MEDIA & COMMUNICATIONS
* Telephone & data sockets to kitchen
* Integrated television reception system (digital/terrestrial/Sky, DAD, FM) to selected rooms
* Automated gate entry system
Agents Note: We have not tested any of the electrical, central heating or sanitaryware appliances. Purchasers should make their own investigations as to the workings of the relevant items. Floor plans are for identification purposes only and not to scale. All room measurements and mileages quoted in these sales particulars are approximate.
Fixtures and Fittings: All those items mentioned in these particulars by way of fixtures and fittings are deemed to be included in the sale price. Others, if any, are excluded. However, we would always advise that this is confirmed by the purchaser at the point of offer.
Tenure: The property is Leasehold. Please enquire with Sales Negotiator for service charge and ground rent information. Services: Electric and water are connected to mains whilst gas is supplied by a separate Calor tank.
Local Authority: Warwick District Council.,To complete our quality service, John Shepherd is pleased to offer the following:-
Free Valuation: Please contact the office on 01564 783866 to make an appointment. Residential Lettings and Management: If you are interested in letting out your property or are considering renting a property, please contact 01564 771776.
Professional Survey Department: If this property should not meet your requirements and you decide to purchase a property not marketed by ourselves, we would be delighted to offer our professional services to you should you require an independent survey on the property you intend to purchase. We offer a full range of professional surveys including the RICS Home Buyers' Survey and Valuation Reports, and full Building Surveys. For professional survey and valuation advice therefore, please do not hesitate to contact our Survey Department on 01564 786626.
John Shepherd Conveyancing: Very competitive fixed price rates agreed with our panel of local experienced and respected Solicitors. Please contact this office for further details or go to www.johnshepherd.com
Financial Services: John Shepherd Estate Agents works with Lomond Mortgage Services offering face to face mortgage advice to suit your needs. LMS are part of one of the UK's largest award winning mortgage brokers and can offer you expert mortgage advice, searching over 11,000 different mortgages from 90+ lenders to find the right deal for you. Please contact Matthew Tyler at our Solihull office on 0121 703 1869 for further details or to arrange a free appointment.